Join the Impact Society to provide personal and professional development services and programs to individuals in the community.
Goodwill Detroit's Impact Society is a monthly giving membership program that allows loyal supporters to set automatic payments each month towards our mission. Impact Society members will receive monthly updates, invites to exclusive Goodwill Detroit events, and a free welcome gift. As a member of this community, you are joining a group of supporters who understand the importance of making a sustaining commitment to provide jobs and resources metro Detroiters.
Consider what your gift can do:
- $5 a month (approx. $60/ year gift) will provide assistance with vital documents (e.g., birth certificates, State I.D. or driver’s license), traffic tickets, work tools & clothing, transportation assistance.
- $10 a month (approx. $120/ year gift) will provide protective gear for on-the-job trainees.
- $25 a month (approx. $300/ year gift) will connect individuals to life skills and personal development training programs and resources.
- $50 a month (approx. $600/ year gift) will provide educational resources for a Welding School participant.
Automatic monthly donations
Your tax-deductible donation is automatically charged every month, and it's simple to edit or cancel at any time. It's doing well on autopilot.
Direct to programs and services
100% of your donation funds life-changing services for Goodwill Detroit clients every month. You'll know exactly where your money goes.
Monthly email updates
Every month, you receive an email showing clients you’ve helped. You'll always see your impact.
Why you should join:
- Special Rewards: Impact Society members receive 15% off in-store purchases at our stores.
- Avoid the hassle of re-entering your details every time you make a new payment.
- Contribute to the longevity of the organization by giving regular support.
- Give in a sustainable way, with donations that are manageable for their budget.
- See a long-term impact in the projects they donate to.
- Become part of a community of regular donors.
- It's easy to view, edit or cancel a donation subscription.
Your monthly gift makes stories like these possible.
Real people. Real stories. Real Impact.
That’s what I do every day. Give people a second chance.A mistake should not define what person you can be.
Elizabeth really helped me beyond the job interview. She checks up on you. She’s a huge supporter.
I was blessed to be assisted by Goodwill to better myself. They offer help that really matters in real life and help put people back on the right track.