Supports Coordination Services
Goodwill's Support Coordination Service provides an array of person centered services and activities for consumers with developmental disabilities to ensure that:
- The individual's needs and desires are determined.
- The supports and services needed and desired by the consumer are identified and implemented.
- Employment and housing concerns are addressed.
- A Person-Centered Plan of Service (PCPS) is developed and implemented that reflects the individual's desires and needs, addresses health and safety, and promotes community participation/inclusion.
- Social networks are developed.
- Natural supports (family, friends and volunteers) and community supports are encouraged.
- Appointments and meetings are scheduled.
- Income benefits are maximized.
In addition to the services listed above, consumers will have the opportunity to access other programs available at Goodwill Industries of Greater Detroit, including Skill Building, Supported Employment and other vocational/training programs. Goodwill Industries of Greater Detroit is a barrier-free facility.
Rotesa Baker, M.A., L.P.C.
Supports Coordination Manager
Main: (313) 964-3900
Customer Service: (866)964-4492
Supports Coordination is funded by Detroit County Community Mental Health Agency under agreement with Synergy Partners, LLC.